Issued: 5:04 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of rain this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 10.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h overnight. Low 6.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Rain. High 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low plus 5. High plus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High zero.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
- Date modified: