Havre St-Pierre, QC
Issued: 5:00 AM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TodaySaturday, 22 November
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High minus 6.
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Flurries ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Snow or rain. Low minus 9. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Showers. Windy. Low plus 5. High plus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 1. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Date modified: