Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High 6.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Periods of rain ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Windy. High 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low plus 2. High plus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy. Low zero. High zero.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low zero. High plus 1.
- Date modified: