* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EST Thursday 5 December 2013
- Today, 5 December
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 1.
- Tonight, 5 December
- Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning early this evening then changing to rain or drizzle near midnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
- Friday, 6 December
- Rain or periods of drizzle ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Sunny. Low minus 7. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Sunny. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- Monday, 9 December
- Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Snow. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 9.
- Date modified: