St. Peters Bay, PE
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
- Monday, 9 December
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 5.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening then changing to ice pellets then changing to rain before morning. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Showers. Windy. High plus 1.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 7.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 8.
- Friday, 13 December
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 10.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- Date modified: