North Cape, PE
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 10.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- A few flurries ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Local blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 10. High zero.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Date modified: