North Cape, PE
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 20 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 20 November
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near midnight. Low minus 3.
- FridayFriday, 21 November
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries later in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High zero.
- Friday nightFriday night, 21 November
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Flurries. Windy. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Periods of rain. Low 9. High 13.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 7.
- Date modified: