North Cape, PE
- Observed at:
- North Cape
- 11:00 AM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Not observed
- 100.0 kPa
- ENE 52 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
Rainfall warning in effect.
- Today, 24 April
- Rain changing to periods of snow mixed with ice pellets early this afternoon. Rainfall amount 15 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 24 April
- Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets early this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low zero.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 5.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 6.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 30 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Date modified: