Bracebridge, ON

Current Conditions

 
Mostly Cloudy

21°C

Observed at:
Muskoka Airport
Date:
2:41 PM EDT Wednesday 20 August 2014
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
Visibility:
16 km
Temperature:
21.4°C
Dewpoint:
17.6°C
Humidity:
79%
Wind:
SE 15 km/h
Humidex:
27

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Wed
20 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 70%
  • 23°C
  •  

Thu
21 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 22°C
  • 17°C

Fri
22 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 26°C
  • 14°C

Sat
23 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 25°C
  • 18°C

Sun
24 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 23°C
  • 18°C

Mon
25 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 24°C
  • 18°C

Tue
26 Aug

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 23°C
  • 14°C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Wednesday 20 August 2014

Today, 20 August
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight, 20 August
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 17.
Thursday, 21 August
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22.
Friday, 22 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 26.
Saturday, 23 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 25.
Sunday, 24 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 23.
Monday, 25 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 24.
Tuesday, 26 August
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 23.
Yesterday
nodata
Max:
24.2°C
Min:
7.4°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Normals
nodata
Max:
23°C
Min:
11°C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
6:24
Sunset:
20:16

Stay connected