- Observed at:
- Windsor Airport
- 7:00 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 100.2 kPa
- 13 km
- WSW 30 gust 39 km/h
Issued: 4:06 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Periods of rain beginning in the evening then changing to snow after midnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Low minus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow. Windy. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 8. High 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Date modified: