Chapleau, ON

Current Conditions

C 31°F

Wind:
SSW 18 gust 30 km/h
SSW 11 gust 19 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
23
Conditions details
Observed at:
Chapleau Airport
Date:
12:00 AM EDT Friday 28 April 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.1 kPa
29.6 inches
Temperature:
-0.3°C
31.5°F
Dew point:
-3.5°C
25.7°F
Humidity:
79%
Wind:
SSW 18 gust 30 km/h
SSW 11 gust 19 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
23

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 27 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 27 April 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 34°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 28 Apr
C 41°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 29 Apr
C 43°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
Chance of snow
Sun, 30 Apr
C 36°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 1.
Periods of rain
Mon, 1 May
C 45°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low plus 2.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 2 May
C 41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 3 May
C 46°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min -1°C.30°F.
Sunrise:
6:21 EDT
Sunset:
20:41 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: