Deep River, ON
- Observed at:
- CFB Petawawa
- 11:00 PM EDT Thursday 17 April 2014
- 103.1 kPa
- 15 km
- SE 11 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 17 April 2014
- Tonight, 17 April
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then a few showers. Low zero.
- Friday, 18 April
- A few showers ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Friday night, 18 April
- Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 2.
- Saturday, 19 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 3. High 13.
- Monday, 21 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 15.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 11.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 12.
- Date modified: