Deep River, ON
- Observed at:
- CFB Petawawa
- 7:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- 101.4 kPa
- 15 km
- WSW 9 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Today, 1 September
- Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
- Tonight, 1 September
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 17.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A few showers ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. High 20.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 23.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 24.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 19. High 24.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 20.
- Sunday, 7 September
- Sunny. Low 6. High 20.
- Date modified: