Owen Sound, ON
- Observed at:
- Wiarton Airport
- 2:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 100.5 kPa
- 24 km
- WNW 5 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 12:28 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 7.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Snow beginning in the morning then changing to 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 19. High minus 11.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 8.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 7.
- Date modified: