Halton Hills, ON

Current Conditions
Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C

Wind:
WNW 9 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
Date:
12:00 PM EST Thursday 27 November 2014
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
24 km
Temperature:
1.6°C
Dewpoint:
-5.1°C
Humidity:
61%
Wind:
WNW 9 km/h
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 11:00 AM EST Thursday 27 November 2014

Thursday, 27 November
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this afternoon. High plus 1.

Thursday night, 27 November
Flurries

A few flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 7.

Friday, 28 November
Chance of flurries

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 2.

Saturday, 29 November
Chance of flurries or rain showers

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 4. High plus 4.

Sunday, 30 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 9.

Monday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High zero.

Tuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 1.

Wednesday, 3 December
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1. High 6.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
1.5°C
Min:
-0.2°C
Precip:
Trace

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-4°C

Today

Sunrise:
7:28
Sunset:
16:47

Stay connected

Date modified: