Halton Hills, ON
- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 5:00 PM EST Friday 7 March 2014
- Partly Cloudy
- 101.5 kPa
- 24 km
- SSE 14 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 60 percent chance of snow overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of snow early in the morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: