- S 31 km/h
- Observed at:
- Kingston Airport
- 3:00 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 99.0 kPa
- 24 km
- S 31 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014
- TonightMonday night, 24 November
Mainly cloudy. A few rain showers beginning early this evening and ending this evening then 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 3.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 25 November
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High plus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 1.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 5.
- Date modified: