Vaughan, ON

Current Conditions
Clear

Clear

-6°C

Wind:
W 15 km/h
Wind Chill:
-11

Conditions details

Observed at:
Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
Date:
7:00 PM EST Friday 21 November 2014
Condition:
Clear
Pressure:
103.1 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
24 km
Temperature:
-5.7°C
Dewpoint:
-12.3°C
Humidity:
60%
Wind:
W 15 km/h
Wind Chill:
-11
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 21 November 2014

Friday night, 21 November
Partly cloudy

Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.

Saturday, 22 November
Periods of rain or snow

Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 6.

Saturday night, 22 November
Periods of rain or drizzle

Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the evening and ending after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near 6.

Sunday, 23 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 9.

Monday, 24 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 6. High 13.

Tuesday, 25 November
Chance of rain showers or flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 3.

Wednesday, 26 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High plus 1.

Thursday, 27 November
Chance of flurries

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High zero.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-2.7°C
Min:
-7.9°C
Precip:
Trace

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-3°C

Today

Sunrise:
7:20
Sunset:
16:48

Stay connected

Date modified: