- Observed at:
- Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport
- 12:00 AM EST Saturday 29 November 2014
- 102.3 kPa
- 24 km
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 4. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Date modified: