Saugeen Shores, ON
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:16 PM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Tonight, 8 March
- Clearing early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Sunday night, 9 March
- Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High 6.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High plus 1.
- Date modified: