Renfrew, ON

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

14°C

Wind:
SW 4 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
CFB Petawawa
Date:
7:35 AM EDT Saturday 4 July 2015
Condition:
Light Rain
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Visibility:
15 km
Temperature:
13.9°C
Dewpoint:
13.2°C
Humidity:
96%
Wind:
SW 4 km/h

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 7:15 AM EDT Saturday 4 July 2015

Chance of showers
Today
28°C
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this morning and 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Chance of showers
Tonight
12°C
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.
Sunny
Sun, 5 Jul
29°C
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 29.
Night: Clear. Low 13.
Sunny
Mon, 6 Jul
31°C
Sunny. High 31.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Tue, 7 Jul
27°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Night: Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 8 Jul
24°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 9 Jul
27°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 10 Jul
28°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
25.6°C
Min:
5.8°C
Precip:
0.5 mm

Normals

Max:
26°C
Min:
12°C

Today

Sunrise:
5:24
Sunset:
20:59

What we are doing

Date modified: