Norfolk, ON

Current Conditions

 

20°C 67°F

Wind:
SW 14 km/h
SW 9 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Delhi
Date:
6:00 PM EDT Tuesday 27 September 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
19.5°C
67.1°F
Dewpoint:
2.4°C
36.3°F
Humidity:
32%
Wind:
SW 14 km/h
SW 9 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 27 September 2016

Partly cloudy
Tonight
C 48°F
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Wed, 28 Sep
21°C 70°F
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Thu, 29 Sep
18°C 64°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 18.
Night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Fri, 30 Sep
17°C 63°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 17.
Night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Oct
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Oct
16°C 61°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night: Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 3 Oct
17°C 63°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
17.9°C
Min:
8.3°C
Precip:
16.4 mm
Max:
64.2°F
Min:
46.9°F
Precip:
0.65 in

Normals

Max:
18°C
Min:
C
Max:
64°F
Min:
46°F

Today

Sunrise:
7:15
Sunset:
19:10

What we are doing

Date modified: