- Observed at:
- Mount Forest
- 10:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.7 kPa
- NW 4 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 6:25 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 6.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow and local blowing snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Clearing early in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 11.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 8.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 8.
- Date modified: