- Observed at:
- Parry Sound Harbour
- 10:00 PM EDT Friday 29 August 2014
- Not observed
- 101.7 kPa
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 29 August 2014
- Tonight, 29 August
- A few showers ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 16.
- Saturday, 30 August
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 30 August
- Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and after midnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
- Sunday, 31 August
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22.
- Monday, 1 September
- Sunny. Low 15. High 25.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18. High 22.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 21.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 23.
- Date modified: