- Observed at:
- Parry Sound Harbour
- 8:00 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014
- Not observed
- 99.2 kPa
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 24 November 2014
Snow squall watch in effect.
- TonightMonday night, 24 November
Periods of rain changing to snow after midnight. Local rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 50 km/h diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Flurries and a few local snow squalls ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Local amount 10 to 15 cm. Local blowing snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 25 November
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of snow. Low minus 10. High minus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 1.
- Date modified: