- Observed at:
- Parry Sound Harbour
- 12:00 AM EST Saturday 29 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.1 kPa
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets changing to a few rain showers late in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 6. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 4.
- Date modified: