Dunchurch, ON

Current Conditions

C 39°F

Conditions details
Observed at:
Parry Sound Harbour
Date:
8:00 AM EST Saturday 25 February 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
99.5 kPa
29.4 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
3.9°C
39.0°F
Dew point:
3.1°C
37.6°F
Humidity:
94%

ForecastIssued: 5:38 AM EST Saturday 25 February 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:38 AM EST Saturday 25 February 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
C 41°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning and 60 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 5 with temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon.
Chance of flurries
Tonight
-10°C 14°F
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 10.
Periods of snow
Sun, 26 Feb
-1°C 30°F
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow and local blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the morning. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of snow. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Feb
C 36°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tue, 28 Feb
C 41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 1.
Chance of showers
Wed, 1 Mar
C 34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 12.
Chance of snow
Thu, 2 Mar
-5°C 23°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High minus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 20.
Chance of snow
Fri, 3 Mar
-7°C 19°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. High minus 7.
Normals:
Max -2°C.28°F. Min -13°C.F.
Sunrise:
7:05 EST
Sunset:
18:00 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
2.5°C 36.5°F
Min:
0.3°C 32.5°F
Total Precipitation:
56.6 mm 2.23 in

What we are doing

Date modified: