Issued: 4:00 PM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Tonight, 8 March
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of snow before morning. Low minus 20.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High zero.
- Sunday night, 9 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 8.
- Monday, 10 March
- Periods of snow. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 7.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 9.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 19. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Date modified: