- Observed at:
- Cameron Falls
- 3:00 AM EDT Monday 21 April 2014
- Not observed
- 101.5 kPa
Issued: 10:08 PM EDT Sunday 20 April 2014
Fog advisory in effect.
- Tonight, 20 April
- Fog. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
- Monday, 21 April
- Fog dissipating in the morning then cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the morning. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night, 21 April
- A few rain showers ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High 8.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain. Low minus 5. High plus 5.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain or snow. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High 7.
- Date modified: