- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 7:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 100.5 kPa
- 24 km
- NNW 18 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 6:25 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries late this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Low plus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 12. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 5.
- Date modified: