* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Today, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy and blowing snow ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 15 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 7 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Clearing this evening. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low minus 17.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy. Windy. Low minus 7. High 6.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 5.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 12. High minus 5.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 2.
- Date modified: