Issued: 3:30 PM EST Thursday 20 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 20 November
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
- FridayFriday, 21 November
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
- Friday nightFriday night, 21 November
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Low minus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 8.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 10.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 8. High 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Date modified: