Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 21 November 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- TonightFriday night, 21 November
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain beginning early in the morning then changing to periods of rain or drizzle in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 8.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 7.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low 8. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- Date modified: