Leamington, ON

Current Conditions

 

18°C

Wind:
ENE 5 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Harrow AAFC
Date:
1:00 AM EDT Tuesday 30 June 2015
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
17.9°C
Dewpoint:
15.1°C
Humidity:
84%
Wind:
ENE 5 km/h

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Monday 29 June 2015

Chance of showers
Tonight
16°C
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming east 20 this evening. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Tue, 30 Jun
22°C
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Low 15.
Chance of showers
Wed, 1 Jul
24°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Sunny
Thu, 2 Jul
24°C
Sunny. High 24.
Night: Clear. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Fri, 3 Jul
26°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26.
Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Sat, 4 Jul
27°C
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 5 Jul
28°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
22.8°C
Min:
14.0°C
Precip:
1.5 mm

Normals

Max:
27°C
Min:
16°C

Today

Sunrise:
5:57
Sunset:
21:10

What we are doing

Date modified: