- S 6 km/h
- Observed at:
- 1:00 AM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 101.2 kPa
- S 6 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near midnight then cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near 8.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near 8.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low zero. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Date modified: