* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this evening. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1 with temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. Low minus 7.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 8.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Date modified: