Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
- Observed at:
- Peterborough Municipal Airport
- 10:00 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- 102.3 kPa
- 16 km
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Low minus 10.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 late in the evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 5. High 6.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 8. High plus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High minus 1.
- Date modified: