Kawartha Lakes (Lindsay), ON
- W 9 km/h
- Observed at:
- Peterborough Municipal Airport
- 7:00 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- 101.4 kPa
- 16 km
- W 9 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 24 October
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. A few showers beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning then west 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 16.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 25 October
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
- MondayMonday, 27 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 28 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 11. High 18.
- WednesdayWednesday, 29 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 12.
- ThursdayThursday, 30 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 9.
- Date modified: