Fort Frances, ON
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Thursday 27 November 2014
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 20.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 10.
- Friday nightFriday night, 28 November
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 10.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of snow. High minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 16.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20. High minus 7.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 10.
- Date modified: