Fort Frances, ON
- NNW 5 km/h
- Observed at:
- Fort Frances
- 7:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 99.6 kPa
- NNW 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle this evening. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and after midnight. Low minus 7.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 8.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Partly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 17.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 24. High minus 14.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. Low minus 21. High minus 12.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 9.
- Date modified: