* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle before morning. Amount 5 cm. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- Flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 1.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 before morning. Low minus 7.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 8.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Date modified: