- SE 14 km/h
- Observed at:
- 9:00 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Not observed
- 100.3 kPa
- SE 14 km/h
Issued: 3:48 PM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 60 gusting to 90 late in the afternoon. High 12 with temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Rain showers changing to snow and local blowing snow late in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 90. Low plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries or snow squalls. Windy. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- Date modified: