* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low zero. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 8.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 20. High minus 10.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Date modified: