Greenstone (Beardmore), ON

Current Conditions

14°C 58°F

Wind:
calm
calm
Conditions details
Observed at:
Cameron Falls
Date:
11:00 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.2 kPa
29.6 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
14.3°C
57.7°F
Dew point:
11.7°C
53.1°F
Humidity:
84%
Wind:
calm
calm

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
10°C 50°F
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Fri, 23 Jun
17°C 63°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Sat, 24 Jun
16°C 61°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sun, 25 Jun
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Mon, 26 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Tue, 27 Jun
22°C 72°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Wed, 28 Jun
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Normals:
Max 22°C.72°F. Min C.48°F.
Sunrise:
5:45 EDT
Sunset:
22:03 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
23.8°C 74.8°F
Min:
4.9°C 40.8°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: