- Observed at:
- 11:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.1 kPa
- W 23 gust 33 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Today, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening and after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Snow and local blowing snow beginning in the morning. Amount 20 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 5.
- Date modified: