- W 2 km/h
- Observed at:
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- 3:00 AM EDT Saturday 25 October 2014
- Not observed
- 101.1 kPa
- W 2 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 24 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 24 October
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 25 October
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 25 October
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 7.
- SundaySunday, 26 October
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
- MondayMonday, 27 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 28 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 17.
- WednesdayWednesday, 29 October
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 11.
- ThursdayThursday, 30 October
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 3. High 7.
- Date modified: