Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 31 October 2014
- TonightFriday night, 31 October
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow this evening. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 1 November
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 5.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 1 November
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
- SundaySunday, 2 November
Sunny. High 6.
- MondayMonday, 3 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 9.
- TuesdayTuesday, 4 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 11.
- WednesdayWednesday, 5 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 9.
- ThursdayThursday, 6 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 8.
- Date modified: