- Observed at:
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- 4:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.4 kPa
- WNW 19 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Tonight, 11 March
- Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Snow beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Clearing early in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 25.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 7.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 18. High minus 7.
- Date modified: