Port Perry, ON
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 22 July 2014
- Tonight, 22 July
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 19.
- Wednesday, 23 July
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
- Wednesday night, 23 July
- Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
- Thursday, 24 July
- Sunny. High 23.
- Friday, 25 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 25.
- Saturday, 26 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14. High 22.
- Sunday, 27 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16. High 24.
- Monday, 28 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 22.
- Date modified: