Port Perry, ON
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Friday 7 March 2014
- Tonight, 7 March
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Saturday night, 8 March
- A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 14.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High plus 3.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 1. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 3.
- Date modified: