Port Perry, ON
- SW 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Oshawa Municipal Airport
- 11:00 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- Light Rain
- 101.4 kPa
- 3 km
- SW 11 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near midnight then cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Temperature steady near 8.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Rain beginning late in the evening. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near 7.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High minus 1.
- Date modified: