* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Sunday 9 March 2014
- Today, 9 March
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 9 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- Monday, 10 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries early in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 in the afternoon. High 7.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 4. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 2. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 6. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- Date modified: