Issued: 4:00 PM EST Friday 30 January 2015
- TonightFriday night, 30 January
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 16. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 31 January
Periods of light snow ending late in the evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 31.
- SundaySunday, 1 February
Sunny. High minus 15.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 13.
What we are doing
- Date modified: