Issued: 5:00 AM EST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Today, 8 March
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow early this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 8 March
- Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 11.
- Sunday, 9 March
- Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 5.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low plus 2. High plus 5.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 3.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 8. High plus 1.
- Date modified: