- SW 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 6:00 AM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 101.5 kPa
- 19 km
- SW 11 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM EST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TodaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 9.
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low 7.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 60 in the morning then increasing to 50 gusting to 80 early in the evening. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High zero.
- Date modified: