- Observed at:
- Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
- 6:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Mostly Cloudy
- 100.3 kPa
- 24 km
- W 14 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind north 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 10. High plus 4.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 3.
- Date modified: