* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 7 December 2013
- Tonight, 7 December
- Flurries at times heavy ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Sunday night, 8 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the evening. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow. High plus 1.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 5.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Flurries or snow squalls. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11. High minus 8.
- Date modified: