Pembroke, ON

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

10°C 50°F

Wind:
W 4 km/h
W 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Garrison Petawawa
Date:
4:37 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017
Condition:
Light Rain
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
15 km
9 miles
Temperature:
10.0°C
50.0°F
Dew point:
9.8°C
49.6°F
Humidity:
99%
Wind:
W 4 km/h
W 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 27 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 27 June 2017

A few showers
Tonight
C 46°F
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Wed, 28 Jun
22°C 72°F
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 7 or high.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Thu, 29 Jun
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Fri, 30 Jun
28°C 82°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Jul
26°C 79°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Jul
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Mon, 3 Jul
24°C 75°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Normals:
Max 25°C.77°F. Min 12°C.54°F.
Sunrise:
5:21 EDT
Sunset:
21:03 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Total Precipitation:
8.5 mm 0.33 in

What we are doing

Date modified: