Niagara Falls, ON

Current Conditions

C 38°F

Wind:
WNW 7 km/h
WNW 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
St. Catharines Airport
Date:
3:00 AM EST Sunday 4 December 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
102.5 kPa
30.3 inches
Temperature:
3.3°C
37.9°F
Dew point:
0.4°C
32.7°F
Humidity:
81%
Wind:
WNW 7 km/h
WNW 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 3 December 2016

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 3 December 2016

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 36°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Sun, 4 Dec
C 41°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Night:  Rain mixed with snow. Local snowfall amount 2 cm over higher terrain. Low plus 2.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Mon, 5 Dec
C 43°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
Cloudy
Tue, 6 Dec
C 45°F
Cloudy. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Wed, 7 Dec
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Windy. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries
Thu, 8 Dec
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 9 Dec
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 1.
Normals:
Max C.39°F. Min -3°C.27°F.
Sunrise:
7:32 EST
Sunset:
16:42 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: