Niagara Falls, ON
- Observed at:
- St. Catharines Airport
- 9:00 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Mainly Clear
- 100.0 kPa
- 19 km
- WSW 29 gust 41 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers in the evening. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning late in the evening then changing to snow overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low zero.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow. Local blowing snow. Windy. High minus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High zero.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 4.
- Date modified: