Terrace Bay, ON

Current Conditions

15°C 59°F

Wind:
SW 3 km/h
SW 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Marathon Airport
Date:
8:00 PM EDT Thursday 21 September 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Temperature:
15.1°C
59.2°F
Dew point:
11.3°C
52.3°F
Humidity:
78%
Wind:
SW 3 km/h
SW 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 21 September 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EDT Thursday 21 September 2017

Periods of drizzle or rain
Tonight
10°C 50°F
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Fri, 22 Sep
19°C 66°F
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Fog patches. Low 16.
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Sat, 23 Sep
21°C 70°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Sun, 24 Sep
20°C 68°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Mon, 25 Sep
13°C 55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Tue, 26 Sep
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Wed, 27 Sep
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Normals:
Max 14°C.57°F. Min C.37°F.
Sunrise:
7:33 EDT
Sunset:
19:49 EDT

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Features

Hurricanes and Climate Change

Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?

Date modified: