- SW 11 km/h
- Observed at:
- Peterborough Municipal Airport
- 6:00 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- 101.4 kPa
- 5 km
- SW 11 km/h
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle this evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 8.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Cloudy. Rain beginning near midnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 5.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Windy. High 15.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High zero.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4. High minus 2.
- Date modified: