Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

C 43°F

Wind:
NE 25 km/h
NE 15 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier Int'l Airport
Date:
7:00 PM EDT Sunday 1 May 2016
Condition:
Light Rain
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
13 km
8 miles
Temperature:
6.0°C
42.8°F
Dewpoint:
5.0°C
41.0°F
Humidity:
93%
Wind:
NE 25 km/h
NE 15 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Sunday 1 May 2016

Periods of rain or drizzle
Tonight
C 41°F
Periods of rain becoming mixed with drizzle early this evening and ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 5.
Periods of drizzle or rain
Mon, 2 May
10°C 50°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers near noon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night: Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 3 May
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Wed, 4 May
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Thu, 5 May
15°C 59°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 6 May
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 7 May
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
16.3°C
Min:
-0.4°C
Precip:
0.0 mm
Max:
61.3°F
Min:
31.3°F
Precip:
0.00 in

Normals

Max:
16°C
Min:
C
Max:
61°F
Min:
41°F

Today

Sunrise:
5:50
Sunset:
20:08

What we are doing

Features

Are you and your family ready to face an emergency?

Know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!

Plan. Prepare. BE AWARE - Emergency Preparedness Week

Get timely local #weather alerts directly to your Twitter feed.

Alberta Emergency Alert: Stop. Listen. Respond Follow us on Twitter: @AB_EmergAlert

Download the Alberta Emergency Alert mobile application at www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca or text ALBERTA to 965965

Date modified: