St. Catharines, ON

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

26°C 79°F

Wind:
SSW 35 gust 50 km/h
SSW 22 gust 31 mph
Humidex:
32
90
Conditions details
Observed at:
St. Catharines Airport
Date:
4:00 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
26.0°C
78.8°F
Dew point:
18.6°C
65.5°F
Humidity:
63%
Wind:
SSW 35 gust 50 km/h
SSW 22 gust 31 mph
Humidex:
32
90

ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 22 June 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
20°C 68°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 20.
Showers
Fri, 23 Jun
25°C 77°F
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 33. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
Chance of showers
Sat, 24 Jun
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Sun, 25 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Mon, 26 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Tue, 27 Jun
21°C 70°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 28 Jun
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Normals:
Max 26°C.79°F. Min 15°C.59°F.
Sunrise:
5:38 EDT
Sunset:
21:01 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: