Smiths Falls, ON

Current Conditions

11°C 52°F

Wind:
WSW 4 km/h
WSW 3 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Kemptville
Date:
4:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
10.9°C
51.6°F
Dew point:
10.8°C
51.4°F
Humidity:
99%
Wind:
WSW 4 km/h
WSW 3 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 28 June 2017

Chance of showers
Today
23°C 73°F
Sunny early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Chance of showers
Tonight
13°C 55°F
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A few showers
Thu, 29 Jun
19°C 66°F
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Fri, 30 Jun
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
Chance of showers
Sat, 1 Jul
27°C 81°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 17.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Jul
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 15.
Chance of showers
Mon, 3 Jul
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 4 Jul
26°C 79°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Normals:
Max 26°C.79°F. Min 15°C.59°F.
Sunrise:
5:20 EDT
Sunset:
20:55 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
18.7°C 65.7°F
Min:
10.4°C 50.7°F
Total Precipitation:
8.7 mm 0.34 in

What we are doing

Date modified: