Smiths Falls, ON
Issued: 3:30 PM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 7.
- Monday, 9 December
- Periods of snow changing to periods of rain near noon and ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 6.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 16. High minus 11.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High minus 11.
- Date modified: