Parry Sound, ON
- Observed at:
- Parry Sound Harbour
- 3:00 AM EDT Monday 1 September 2014
- Not observed
- 101.3 kPa
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Sunday 31 August 2014
- Tonight, 31 August
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
- Monday, 1 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
- Monday night, 1 September
- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 24.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 24.
- Friday, 5 September
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low 19. High 25.
- Saturday, 6 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 19.
- Date modified: