* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Today, 12 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Periods of light snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this morning. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 30.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 4.
- Sunday, 16 March
- Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 4.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 18. High minus 3.
- Date modified: