Issued: 11:51 PM MST Thursday 18 December 2014
Blizzard warning in effect.
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
Blizzard. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 39.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Blizzard changing to periods of light snow in the morning and ending in the afternoon then partly cloudy. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the morning then becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 41.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Clearing near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Clear. High minus 26.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Clear. Low minus 31. High minus 28.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Clear. Low minus 32. High minus 23.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Clear. Low minus 24. High minus 24.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Clear. Low minus 26. High minus 25.
What we are doing
- Date modified: