Ulukhaktok, NT

Current Conditions

 

C 35°F

Wind:
WNW 21 km/h
WNW 13 mph

Conditions details

Observed at:
Ulukhaktok Airport
Date:
2:00 AM MDT Sunday 25 September 2016
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
29.8 inches
Temperature:
1.8°C
35.2°F
Dewpoint:
0.0°C
32.0°F
Humidity:
88%
Wind:
WNW 21 km/h
WNW 13 mph

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Saturday 24 September 2016

Mainly cloudy
Tonight
C 36°F
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Sun, 25 Sep
C 36°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Night: Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 26 Sep
C 36°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Tue, 27 Sep
C 32°F
Cloudy. High zero.
Night: Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Wed, 28 Sep
C 34°F
Cloudy. Windy. High plus 1.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 29 Sep
-1°C 30°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 30 Sep
C 32°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
9.7°C
Min:
0.8°C
Precip:
0.9 mm
Max:
49.5°F
Min:
33.4°F
Precip:
0.04 in

Normals

Max:
-1°C
Min:
-6°C
Max:
30°F
Min:
21°F

Today

Sunrise:
7:44
Sunset:
19:41

What we are doing

Date modified: