Norman Wells, NT
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM MST Sunday 8 December 2013
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Today, 8 December
- Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming west 20 late this morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 27 this morning.
- Tonight, 8 December
- Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy. Clearing near noon. Ice fog patches in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 30 in the afternoon.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. Low minus 32. High minus 30.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 32. High minus 27.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 30. High minus 29.
- Friday, 13 December
- Sunny. Low minus 39. High minus 34.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 38. High minus 32.
- Date modified: