* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 8.
- Monday, 9 December
- Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the morning then becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 2.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Snow changing to ice pellets then changing to periods of rain near midnight and ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to 8 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Date modified: