- Observed at:
- Eskasoni (First Nations)
- 9:00 PM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Not observed
- 100.2 kPa
- NNE 16 gust 30 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 23 April 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- Tonight, 23 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Periods of freezing rain or rain beginning overnight. Fog patches. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low zero.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Periods of freezing rain or rain changing to periods of snow mixed with ice pellets in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near zero.
- Thursday night, 24 April
- Flurries. Ice pellets early in the evening. Local snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near zero.
- Friday, 25 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 9.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 1. High 9.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low zero. High plus 5.
- Date modified: