Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Friday 25 July 2014
- Tonight, 25 July
- Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
- Saturday, 26 July
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
- Saturday night, 26 July
- Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18 except 12 in low lying areas.
- Sunday, 27 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
- Monday, 28 July
- Showers. Low 17. High 22.
- Tuesday, 29 July
- Showers. Low 19. High 25.
- Wednesday, 30 July
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 17. High 23.
- Thursday, 31 July
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 16. High 23.
- Date modified: