- Observed at:
- Eskasoni (First Nations)
- 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.7 kPa
- W 10 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Wednesday 12 March 2014
Rainfall warning in effect
Flash freeze warning in effect.
- Tonight, 12 March
- Becoming cloudy this evening with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late this evening. Snow or ice pellets beginning after midnight then changing to rain at times heavy overnight. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to 8 by morning.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Rain at times heavy becoming mixed with drizzle late in the afternoon. Amount 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating late in the afternoon. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 8.
- Thursday night, 13 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 12.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
- Saturday, 15 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 15. High plus 1.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Monday, 17 March
- Snow. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
- Tuesday, 18 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 4. High minus 4.
- Date modified: