Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Monday 9 December 2013
- Today, 9 December
- Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning late this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
- Tonight, 9 December
- Snow changing to ice pellets then changing to periods of rain late this evening and ending overnight then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain mixed with snow beginning in the afternoon then changing to snow early in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 8. High minus 8.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 12. High minus 10.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- Date modified: