Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
- Observed at:
- Kejimkujik Park
- 10:00 AM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Not observed
- 99.0 kPa
- N 7 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Today, 24 April
- Rain becoming mixed with snow late this afternoon. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
- Tonight, 24 April
- Rain mixed with snow changing to a few flurries or ice pellets this evening and ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 7.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 11.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 6.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 6.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 6.
- Wednesday, 30 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 2. High 9.
- Date modified: