Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
- Observed at:
- Kejimkujik Park
- 3:00 PM AST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.1 kPa
- WNW 9 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM AST Saturday 8 March 2014
- Today, 8 March
- Rain showers or periods of drizzle ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle near noon. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 5.
- Tonight, 8 March
- Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 7.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
- Monday, 10 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 1.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 8. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 1.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 7. High minus 6.
- Friday, 14 March
- Sunny. Low minus 11. High minus 3.
- Date modified: