Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 21 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 21 November
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 22 November
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 22 November
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Rain. Windy. Low plus 1. High 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 11. High 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Showers. Low plus 4. High 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- Date modified: