Kejimkujik (National Park), NS

Current Conditions

 

-3°C

Wind:
WNW 12 gust 32 km/h
Wind Chill:
-8

Conditions details

Observed at:
Kejimkujik Park
Date:
9:00 PM AST Friday 21 November 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
Tendency:
rising
Temperature:
-3.2°C
Dewpoint:
-8.4°C
Humidity:
67%
Wind:
WNW 12 gust 32 km/h
Wind Chill:
-8
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM AST Friday 21 November 2014

Friday night, 21 November
Flurries

Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.

Saturday, 22 November
Chance of flurries

Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 2.

Saturday night, 22 November
Chance of flurries or rain showers

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.

Sunday, 23 November
Chance of showers

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.

Monday, 24 November
Rain

Rain. Windy. Low plus 1. High 13.

Tuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low 11. High 14.

Wednesday, 26 November
Showers

Showers. Low plus 4. High 6.

Thursday, 27 November
Flurries or rain showers

Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1. High plus 4.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
6.4°C
Min:
-3.1°C

Normals

Max:
C
Min:
-2°C

Today

Sunrise:
7:25
Sunset:
16:49

Stay connected

Date modified: