- Observed at:
- Western Head
- 12:00 PM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Not observed
- 101.9 kPa
- NNE 6 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Today, 21 May
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 10 except 14 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 21 May
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning before morning. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Low 6.
- Wednesday, 22 May
- Rain ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches dissipating in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 10.
- Thursday, 23 May
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 21 except 13 along the coast.
- Friday, 24 May
- Showers. Low 11. High 16.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Showers. Low 9. High 16.
- Sunday, 26 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 13.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 16.
- Date modified: