- Observed at:
- 10:00 AM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
- Not observed
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Tuesday 21 May 2013
Frost warning in effect.
- Today, 21 May
- Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight, 21 May
- Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 4 except zero inland and over higher terrain. Frost.
- Wednesday, 22 May
- Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning late in the morning and ending early in the evening then 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
- Thursday, 23 May
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 15.
- Friday, 24 May
- Showers. Low 13. High 18.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Showers. Windy. Low 12. High 15.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 7. High 13.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 14.
- Date modified: